St. Anne’s Church, Bailieborough
Freestanding Gothic Revival cruciform-plan Roman Catholic church, built 1838 having replaced an older Church near to this site which was described as a long thatched Chapel, which was built during the late 1700s. Works included roof repairs, extension to sacristy, new confession room and internal alterations. In conjunction with Andrew Regan (Church Interior Decorator Specialist) the interior of the church was repainted to reflect its original highly ornate decorative scheme. Creative new lighting has also been installed throughout to augment the architectural details.
Hall Street, Kingscourt, Co. Cavan.